Grow Your Business With The Most Innovative Accountants In The World!
Talk to us about taking your firm to new heights……Partner With Us.
Sky Accountants is a national and international award winning firm with offices based in Sunbury and Ballarat, Victoria, Australia. We are looking to expand Australia wide and overseas using our proven business model. Over the past five years we have invested heavily in setting up our firm for growth, investing in 3 key areas:
Over the last eighteen months our organic growth has exceeded our expectations. Notwithstanding, we are very interested in exploring opportunities to accelerate our growth and we are currently seeking liked minded firms or partners to share in our success and\or to provide a succession path for those considering leaving the industry. We are open to both merger and acquisition opportunities. The benefits of any potential merge or acquisition include:
- A proven business model that delivers high levels of client satisfaction and strong profit margins;
- Being part of a corporate structure with a CEO providing best practice leadership, support and continued firm wide growth;
- An executive team at your call, including a Chief Technical Officer, Chief Operations Officer and a Chief Financial Officer;
- Being part of firm with state of the art systems, expertise in cloud accounting and the move to online commerce;
- A dedicated marketing team, promoting a high profile brand and generating a funnel of leads Australia wide;
- Mentoring procedures and support to help convert new leads and grow your client base;
- For those partnering with us, an opportunity to grow professionally and to be a part of a winning team recognised throughout the industry; and
- For those looking to slow down, an opportunity to create a clear pathway to retirement where you can realise the benefits of your career and practice.
If you are interested in having a no-obligation, confidential discussion, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly on 0438 324 656 or email@example.com
CEO & Founder