At Sky Accountants Ballarat & Bookkeepers Ballarat, our goal is to empower you to become a better, more finance-focused and well-rounded entrepreneur. Contact us at email@example.com or 1300 328 855
Because of the upcoming federal election, various policies are being implemented by both parties. Here are some law changes to consider. Find out if any of these changes can affect your business.
- The national minimum wage has increased by 3.5% on 1 July 2018. The new national minimum wage is $719.20 per week for a 38-hour week. That is $18.93 per hour.
- Those who employ 19 employees or less can start reporting through the ATO Single Touch Payroll (STP). These small and micro employers would need to send their employee salaries and wages, allowances, deductions and other payments, superannuation and pay as you go (PAYG) to the ATO.
- Those who employ more than 20 employees would need to report to the ATO each time they pay their employees. The same aforementioned information should be sent to the ATO.
- Businesses that grow, produce, manufacture, distribute, import or sell food in retail stores in Australia are now required to comply with the new Country of Origin Labelling laws. Food products they sell in Australian supermarkets and retail stores should display the newly required food labels.
- Those with over $3 million in annual turnover need to comply with the Notifiable Data Breaches scheme under the Privacy Act 1988. It is classified as a data breach when unauthorised personal information is released or accessed. Businesses are required to notify the individual involved and the Office of Australian Information Commissioner if the breach would likely cause serious harm.
- Gift cards and vouchers will now have a three-year expiry date. Businesses are obligated to honour a purchase if it is within the three-year period. However, businesses who have been issuing gift cards and vouchers before 31 March 2018 are not affected by the changes.
- The Fair Work Commission has made changes to some award rates and minimum shift entitlements for part-time and casual employees.
As you look for different ways to grow and improve your business, seeking professional advice from a business accountant could prove to be an important and helpful decision.
You can click here to speak to business experts. We would love to help you formulate investment strategies and streamline your processes to take your business to the next level. Our goal is to help you grow your business, find ways to invest more and increase your productivity.
You can click here to speak to a business, accounting and bookkeeping firm. We also offer hospitality business consultation and mortgage services. We will give you a call to know more about your needs. We will explain to you how we can improve your business.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Accountants Ballarat | Ballarat Accountants | Ballarat Accounting Firms | Ballarat Bookkeeping Firms | Ballarat Bookkeepers | Restaurant Accountants in Ballarat | Accountants for Manufacturing Business in Ballarat | Farm Accountants in Ballarat | Accountants for Medical Professionals in Ballarat | Accountants for Tradies in Ballarat | Company Accountants in Ballarat | Company Bookkeepers in Ballarat | Casino Accountants in Ballarat | Spa Accountants in Ballarat | Cafe Accountants in Ballarat | Hotel Accountants in Ballarat | Accountants for Builders in Ballarat | Ballarat SMSF Accountants | Xero Accountants Ballarat | Ballarat Mortgage Broker | Ballarat Financial Advisers
Phone: 1300 328 855
Office Address: 902 Howitt Street, Wendouree, Victoria 3355, Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 2234, Bakery Hill, Victoria 3354
Business Accountants Melbourne | Melbourne Accountants | Melbourne Accounting Firms | Melbourne Bookkeepers | Melbourne Bookkeeping Firms | Restaurant Accountants in Melbourne | Accountants for Manufacturing Business in Melbourne | Farm Accountants in Melbourne | Accountants for Medical Professionals in Melbourne | Accountants for Tradies in Melbourne | Company Accountants in Melbourne | Company Bookkeepers in Melbourne | Casino Accountants in Melbourne | Spa Accountants in Melbourne | Cafe Accountants in Melbourne | Hotel Accountants in Melbourne | Accountants for Builders in Melbourne| Melbourne SMSF Accountants | Xero Accountants Melbourne | Melbourne Mortgage Brokers | Melbourne Financial Advisers
Business Accountants Sunbury | Sunbury Accountants | Sunbury Accounting Firms | Sunbury Bookkeeping Firms | Sunbury Bookkeepers | Restaurant Accountants in Sunbury | Accountants for Manufacturing Business in Sunbury | Farm Accountants in Sunbury | Accountants for Medical Professionals in Sunbury | Accountants for Tradies in Sunbury | Company Accountants in Sunbury | Company Bookkeepers in Sunbury | Casino Accountants in Sunbury | Spa Accountants in Sunbury | Cafe Accountants in Sunbury | Hotel Accountants in Sunbury | Accountants for Builders in Sunbury | Sunbury SMSF Accountants | Xero Accountants Sunbury | Sunbury Mortgage Brokers | Sunbury Financial Advisers
Business Accountants Gisborne | Gisborne Accountants | Gisborne Accounting Firms | Gisborne Bookkeeping Firms | Gisborne Bookkeepers | Restaurant Accountants in Gisborne | Accountants for Manufacturing Business in Gisborne | Farm Accountants in Gisborne | Accountants for Medical Professionals in Gisborne | Accountants for Tradies in Gisborne | Company Accountants in Gisborne | Company Bookkeepers in Gisborne | Casino Accountants in Gisborne | Spa Accountants in Gisborne | Cafe Accountants in Gisborne | Hotel Accountants in Gisborne | Accountants for Builders in Gisborne | Gisborne SMSF Accountants | Xero Accountants Gisborne | Gisborne Mortgage Brokers | Gisborne Financial Advisers
Phone: 03 97444522
Sunbury Office Address: Suite 13, 33-35 Macedon Street, Sunbury, Victoria 3429, Australia
Gisborne Office Address: 45 Hamilton Street, Gisborne, Victoria 3437, Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 270 Gisborne Victoria 3437